BRAVO! Software Update
C3 SoftWorks is happy to announce a new up-date for BRAVO! (version 1.30)
Download Update Here
Designed to engage all learners, BRAVO! Response utilizes the BRAVO! game suite to offer a dynamic way to present any content. The suite is available in three formats (classroom, web, and LMS) and is comprised of the following games: Quiz Show, Billionaire, ShowDown, and Spin Off.
What was updated?
- New features are included with the free update for BRAVO! some of which include:
- Question Library
- Ability to change team colors
- Preview images in builder
- Poll option in Spin-Off and Quiz Show questions (for use with response pads)
- Support for e-Instruction hardware on 32bit and 64bit Windows
- Support for Turning Point hardware on 32bit and 64bit Windows
- Support for i>clicker hardware on 32bit Windows
BRAVO! helps trainers create an educational experience that “sticks.” Whether they're introducing new content, or reviewing content that they've just presented, BRAVO! helps instructors engage everyone in their class. It's easy to add audio, video, and still images to any of the games, to provide context for the material presented, and ensure Trainees' rapt attention.
About C3 SoftWorks. Founded in 2006, C3 SoftWorks is committed to producing tools that enhance every educational experience. With over 35 years of involvement in education and training, we bring a deep understanding of the instructional challenges educators face. Try our games in your next training session and see for yourself how serious (and effective) fun can be.
About C3 SoftWorks With over 35 years of involvement in education and training, we bring a deep understanding of the instructional challenges you face. Whether you’re teaching in the classroom, or over the web, our customizable training game software will help you present your content in the most engaging way.